Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Of Services
- This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) describes how you must use and what you cannot do with the on-line services we provide to you, including any third party tools (Services). The Services are based on a Managed Cloud Platform
(MCP) which comprises computing hardware and software, including automation and orchestration tools.
- You are solely responsible for: (i) the content, materials and data that you create outside an MCP and upload to and process on an MCP; (ii) the content, materials and data that you create through your use of the Services; and (iii) applications and other software that you install on an MCP (together Client Content).
- This AUP applies to all uses of any MCP and Services including use resulting from or involving Client Content.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Services and will not allow any illegal or improper use of the Services.
Changes To AUP
- We may change this AUP from time to time by posting the updated version of this AUP to this url or otherwise providing notice to you. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the Services. If you continue to use the Services following a change to this AUP you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
AUP Applies To All Users
- This AUP applies to the use of the Services by all your users, your customers, third party service providers and other end-users (Users). You are responsible for the acts and omissions of all Users.
- We reserve the right to impose limits on the bandwidth or the data storage capacity available to you. If we do so, you agree that you will comply with these limits. If you exceed these limits or use a disproportionate share of the available bandwidth, we may limit your bandwidth or capacity usage or impose traffic management procedures.
- You must not circumvent any limits that we place on your use of the Services.
Email And Spam
- You must not use the Services to distribute email, instant messages, text messages or other communications in an unacceptable or illegal manner.
- All commercial email promoting goods or services you send using the Services must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, industry codes and similar guidelines.
- You must not use the Services or allow the Services to be used to:
- gain unauthorised access to computer systems or engage in security attacks of any kind
- corrupt, modify or intercept electronic communications intended for any other person or entity; or
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of an MCP or the Services.
- You must not avoid any limitations we place on your use of the Services.
Abuse And Illegal Behaviour
- You must not use the Services to:
- conduct or engage in any illegal business or activity;
- infringe any third party intellectual property right (for example copyright, patents, trademark, trade secret or know-how);
- collect, copy or process information in a way that breaches data protection laws or leads to a wrongful breach of privacy; or
- create, distribute, process or view any: (i) defamatory; (ii) obscene, indecent or pornographic; (ii) racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory; (iv) misleading, deceptive or fraudulent; or (v) otherwise objectionable, offensive or illegal material.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to investigate any suspected breach of this AUP or misuse of our Services.
- We may block access to Client Content or remove it from the Services if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it breaches this AUP.
- We may be required to cooperate with courts and judicial bodies, police and law enforcement authorities, regulators and other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct. This cooperation may include disclosing information and data about MCPs and the Services to them and providing them with information about your use of the Services and Client Content when we are legally required to do so.
Suspension Or Termination
- If you breach this AUP or misuse the Services or allow others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
- If we decide that the breach can be remedied without suspending your access to the Services, we will request you to remedy the breach within the time period that we specify. If the breach is not remedied within that time period, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Service.
- If we suspend your access to the Service we may terminate your access to the Service if you do not correct the reason for suspension within seven days of the suspension.
- You will immediately notify us if you become aware of any breach of this AUP and assist us to investigate or remedy the breach.